No one ever think and believed she could be like this, but now she proved it Not just to the family, neighborhood, state, country even the world. Lets learn from this woman. From the bottom of the hill now she is standing at the top of it. Her life stories really inspiring and motivating. Yes.. She is Oprah Winfrey .
And here is her Ten Commandments & Five Lessons for Success ....
Start from 1989, in a speech to the American Women’s Economic Development Corporation, Oprah Winfrey listed her personal ten commandments. This list appears in Oprah Winfrey Speaks: Insight from the World’s Most influential Voice, by Janet Lowe.
Oprah Winfrey’s Ten Commandments for Success
1. Don’t live your life to please others.
2. Don’t depend on forces outside of yourself to get ahead.
3. Seek harmony and compassion in your business and personal life.
4. Get rid of the backstabbers—surround yourself only with people who will lift you higher.
5. Be nice.
6. Rid yourself of your addictions—whether they are food, alcohol, drugs or behavior habits.
7. Surround yourself with people who are as smart or smarter than you.
8. If money is your motivation, forget it.
9. Never hand over your power to someone else.
10. Be persistent in pursuing your dreams
And then On May 30, 1997, Oprah Winfrey gave the commencement address to Wellesley College, in Wellesley, Massachusetts. “She told the graduates that she’d learned five important lessons that made her life better,” Janet Lowe wrote. Winfrey said:
* Life is a journey. Everyday experiences will teach you who you really are.
* When people show you who they are, believe them the first time. This is especially helpful with men. Don’t force them to beat you over the head with the message.
* Turn your wounds into wisdom. Everyone makes mistakes. They are just God’s way of telling you you’re moving in the wrong direction.
* Be grateful. Keep a daily journal of the things you are thankful for. It will keep you focused on the abundance in your life.
* Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life because you become what you believe.