# Failure


Failure

Failure doesn’t mean I'm a failure;
It does mean I have not yet succeeded.

Failure doesn’t mean I have accomplished nothing;
It does mean I have learned something.

Failure doesn’t mean I have been a fool;
It does mean I have enough faith to experiment..

Failure doesn’t mean I have disgraced;
It does mean I have dared to try....

Failure doesn’t mean I don’t have it;
It does mean I have something to do in a different way.

Failure doesn’t mean I am inferior;
It does mean I am not perfect

Failure doesn’t mean I have wasted my time;
It does mean that I have an excuse to start over.

Failure doesn’t mean that I should give up;
It does mean that I should try harder.

Failure doesn’t mean that I don`t know how to do it;
It does mean that I need more practice

Failure doesn't mean that I failed to fulfilling my life;
It does mean that I have a compelling reason to accomplished it.


(Anonymous)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the poem. It is so true. Nothing in this world is accomplished without the risk of failure. And is it really a risk? It's just part of life, nothing to be afraid of.

    Thank you for posting this,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete