# Today is the Very First Day


Today is the Very First Day of the Rest of My Life

This is the beginning of a new day
I can waste it .. Or use it for good

But what I do today is important,
Because I'm exchanging a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes, This day will be gone forever,
Leaving in it's place something that I have traded for it

I want it to be gain and not loss, good and not evil,
Success and not failure, in order that I not regret
the price I have paid for it.

I will give a hundred percent of myself just for today,
For you never fail

Until you stop trying.

I will be the kind of person I have always wanted to be ...
I have been given this day to use as I will.

~ Anonymous




1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful poem that lays out exactly how we should live life. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes always,
    Marenda
    Living Life Abundantly

    ReplyDelete