# Quotes for Today



1. “Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.” – Albert Einstein

2. “I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” – James Joyce


3. “The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb

4. “For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.” – Charles Kettering

6. “Fall seven times; stand up eight.” – Japanese proverb

7. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean

8. “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.” – Plutarch